Buying a house is one of life's biggest decisions. Before you complete your real estate transaction, you will want a professional inspection of the house to ascertain its true condition.
Your Assurance Property Home Inspector will provide an easy-to-read written report with photos, an evaluation of the major systems and outlying areas of the dwelling and property including:
- Driveways, walkways, grade steps, patios and retaining walls
- Building perimeter, land grade and water drainage adjacent to the foundation
- Identify exterior items that might adversely effect the structure
- Windows, doors, exposed area of chimneys, rain gutters and roof
- Foundation walls, grade slab and floor slab including inspection for water damage
- Exposed bearing walls, posts, piers, beams, sub-floors, chimney and stairs
- Roof structure and attic insulation
- Electrical, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems
Discover the true condition of the home you are buying
Call us today!
Assurance Property Inspection PO Box 5236 Palm Springs, CA 92263-5236
New Client / Login | Download Adobe Acrobat | Tell a Friend | HOME | Most Common Defects | Order an Inspection
Copyright © 2013 Assurance Property Inspection
Portions Copyright © 2013 a la mode, inc.